Call for all the singers in the country to showcase your singing skills and let the world be lost in your melodies.
#Kalakar is Organizing First-Ever Music & Singing Competition to encourage singers and recognize their talents. Very exciting prizes are on the way. So just get your mic on and be ready to showcase your talent.
Last Date of Submission: 25th February 2022
Register For Music and Singing Competition (You Need To Send 4 Songs For The Auditions)
1st Prize – Rs.10,000/-
2nd Prize – Rs.6,000/-
The competition is completely online, registered candidates will be sent instructions regarding the online procedure.
Last Dat Of Submission Of Video – 25th February 2022
Auditions Results – 28th February 2022
Last Date of Submission 25th February 2022
28th February 2022.
Competitions Final Result
Dates will be sent to registered singers.
Language All Indian Languages and English
Style and Type of Music
Singers can sing in any musical style
Minimum Time Limit – 1 minute and 20 seconds
Maximum Limit – 8 minutes
Round 1: Best 100 singers will be selected from all the registered singers. (this selection will be done by judges)
Round 2: Best 80 singers will be selected.
Round 3: Best 60 singers will be selected.
Round 4: Best 40 singers will be selected.
Round 5: Best 30 singers will be selected.
Round 6: Best 20 singers will be selected.
Round 7: Best 10 Singers will be selected.
Round 8: Top 2 Singers will be selected and will be given the cash prize.
- From all the registered singers top 100 voices will be selected by the judges, after that all the screening will be done on the basis of the audience voting.
- Best 100 voices will receive the instruction about the competition and theme of songs for further rounds. (Our team will promote the singers)
- Audience voting will be done online. (Voting system will be explained to the singers).
- Judges will also evaluate the singer on the basis of the performance and the score of the judges will carry 25% of the total votes. (voting calculation will be explained to the best 100 singers)
- Singer receiving maximum votes will be selected for every round.
Perks of the Competition
- First Prize will receive Rs.10,000/-.
- Second Prize will receive Rs.6,000/-.
- Writers/Poets will get name and fame because our team will be promoting the work of Writers/Poets.
- Singers will be choosen for music album.
- Participating Certificate will be given.
How To Register?
- Choose the Age Category and pay the registration fee.
- Post registration within 24 hours link to submit your auditions video will be sent on registered mail ID. [Do enter correct mail ID while registereing and after 24 hours if you dont find submission link on your mail box, do check your spam box as well.]
- Submission has to be in MP4 format only.
- Video submission should be less than 500 MB.
- Submission has to be done before last date of submission.
- This is a solo or dual singing competition.
- Maximum age limit to participate is 50 years.
- Competition will be completely online.
- There is no language barriers, singer can sing in any Indian or English language.
- Singers can sing their own written songs or any other song (i.e., cinema, albums, concerts).
- In every round participants will have to submit a new song.
- Votes received by the singer after voting time will not be considered.
- Dual singers should fall under the same age category.
- Singer can register for only any one category. (Solo or Dual)
- If the singer is found misbehaving or violating any of the rules will be disqualified immediately.
- Singer can sing with or without karaoke track or music or instrument.
- Organizers can change the rules of the competition.
For any query feel free to write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org