Hashtag Kalakar is organizing an online national-level art and painting competition to give wings to the talent of many.
Many aspiring artists choose to enter talent competitions. It is a great way of getting noticed in the industry and gaining exposure to a wider audience. They can also be a strong way to develop as an artist and also develop confidence as a performer.
It’s a great way to get exposure in the art and entertainment industry and meet people who could potentially help you in the future. Whatever stage you’re at, an art and painting competition is designed to test your abilities against other performers and help you improve.
Last Date of Registration: 22nd August 2021
Register For Arts and Painting Competition (Can submit up to 5 Artwork)
1st Prize – Rs.1,00,000/-
2nd Prize – Rs.80,000/-
The registration fee will be refunded if you are not selected under the top 100.
The competition is completely online, registered candidates will be sent instructions regarding the online procedure.
Last Date Of Registration – 22nd August 2021
Last Date of Sending Artwork – 2nd September 2021
Last Date of Registration 22nd August 2021
Last Date to Submit Artwork
2nd September 2021.
Competitions Final Result
October 15th, 2021.
- From all the registered artists top 100 art work will be selected by the judges, after that all the screening will be done on the basis of the audience voting.
- Best 100 art work will receive the instruction about the competition and theme of art work for further rounds. (Our team will promote the artists)
- Audience voting will be done online and through SMS. (Voting system will be explained to the artists).
- Judges will also evaluate the artists on the basis of the performance and the score of the judges will carry 25% of the total votes. (voting calculation will be explained to the best 100 artists)
- Artists receiving maximum votes will be selected for the next round.
Perks of the Competition
- First Prize will receive Rs.1,00,000/-.
- Second Prize will receive Rs.80,000/-.
- Writers/Poets will get name and fame because our team will be promoting the work of artists.
- The work of top 100 Artists will be published in our #Kalakar Magazine.
- Participating Certificate will be given.
How To Register?
- Choose the Age Category and pay the registration fee.
- Post registration within 24 hours link to submit writing will be sent on registered mail ID. [Do enter correct mail ID while registereing and after 24 hours if you dont find submission link on your mail box, do check your spam box as well.]
- Submission has to be done in typed form in word document only.
- Submission has to be done before last date of submission.
- Makes sure you are doing one submission at a time.
Type of Art Work Allowed
- Sketching – The creation of original work by applying pencil/color pencils to a surface.
- Acrylic Painting – The creation of original work by applying acrylic paint to a surface. The
surface is not limited to canvas; it can be on wood, plaster, leather, metal, glass, etc.
- Oil Painting – The creation of original work by applying oil paint, oil sticks, or oil pastels to a
surface. The surface is not limited to canvas; it can be on wood, plaster, leather, metal, etc.
- Watercolor – The creation of work using watercolor paint. The surface is not limited to canvas;
it can be on wood, plaster, leather, metal, etc.
- Monochromatic Drawing – A monochromatic drawing consists of lines that use a single color
and shades of that color that may be done using pencil, ink, charcoal, etc. Any use of
additional color should be entered into colored drawing.
- Colored Drawing – A colored drawing consists of lines of two or more colors and may be done
using colored pencils, markers, etc.
- Pastels – An art medium in the form of a stick, consisting of pure powder pigment and a binder.
A pastel is usually a painting rather than drawing because the color is applied in masses rather
than lines. Encaustic painting should be entered into this category.
- Sculpture – Art created by shaping, combining, modeling or casting materials such as plastic,
clay, textiles, wax or polymers into a work of art. They may be free standing or relief.
- Fine Art, Mixed Media – The use of two or more fine arts techniques in the creation of a
single piece of fine art. Using two types of paint (oil and acrylic).
For any query feel free to write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org